Senior Account Manager / Strategist
Be a part of our creative machine and help us change the design world, one interface at a time. At digital-telepathy, we’re dead set on making the design of the web better.
As a Senior Account Strategist, you are the primary liaison between the internal dt team and the client. Your job is to serve both the client and the company by facilitating the success of ongoing client relationships. You will provide strategic input and come up with creative solutions to meet their goals. As a senior member of the team, you will have leadership and organizational responsibilities helping the team meet divisional goals.
- You’re organized, forward-thinking, and “love it when a plan comes together”
- You’re good at overcoming challenges and have a knack for figuring out new ways to do things
- You think critically and strategically
- You look at the world around you, and see opportunities to improve the design and experience of everything
- You’re a people person – you’re outgoing, social and comfortable working with all kinds of people and personalities in easy and challenging situations alike
- You are passionate about creating great experiences for other people
- You commonly get infected with great ideas and have the ability to see them through
- You’re a natural leader who has experience driving results within a team
- Most important, you are a person that knows you can work anywhere, but chooses to work with us
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the primary point of communications between dt and the client
- Provide strategic and creative input to guide the direction of the client
- Come up with creative solutions to meet client goals
- Work with our team of Designers and Developers to help design successful outcomes
- Work with our Scrum Team to help schedule and prioritize client deliverables
- Make sure that projects/tasks are on schedule/delivered on time
- Look for and capitalize on opportunities for upsells (increased scope, new projects)
- Make sure that the client is well taken care of
- Hold the client accountable for their commitments/requirements to the project
- Keep tabs on project hours/budget
- Setup Basecamp and introduce the clients to the system
- Document all meetings and communications
- Follow up on past due invoices
- Provide sales support
- 3-5 years project management experience with a web or technology company
- 3-5 years of experience managing client accounts in a professional services setting
- Experience leading strategic UX/UI discussions across a broad variety of goal-driven environments (i.e. mobile applications, e-commerce, web applications, complex dashboards, data visualization systems, etc) a major plus
- Experience leading a team a plus
HOW TO GET THIS JOB
- A unique cover letter that explains why you would be perfect for this position. We can smell form letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have
- Answer this question: What is it about digital-telepathy that excites you?
We work hard and have fun doing it! No complaining or bad attitudes are allowed.
Please send the above items to email@example.com