We’re Digital Telepathy, but our friends call us DT. Our time is spent designing for clients we love working with, and creating products and tools that make the web better. We practice objective-based design and agile development, so things move fast.
We’re growing on both the products and client side of the fence and are looking for great UX & Interface Designers to be a part of our team….Interested?
Our philosophy at DT is that design is never done. We are looking for a Senior UX Designer with the passion to solve complex business problems through objective-based design, and to never tire of pushing their work to be better.
The UX Designer’s job is to create beautiful and compelling interactive experiences, and is responsible for the full lifecycle of design. In this role you will be ideating with the project team, developing original usability and design concepts, and participating in presentations to clients. This position requires a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation. In addition to project work, we need someone who is a great communicator, team player, tactful diplomat and a skilled client partner all rolled into one.
- You have significant experience creating highly-effective and beautiful user-focused interfaces across a variety of environments (mobile, web apps, dashboards, e-commerce, etc)
- You bend the Adobe Creative Suite to your will (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- You have experience planning and executing both redesigns as well as new-concept design projects, from start to finish
- You have a strong understanding of use-cases, user flows and information architecture
- You have the ability to see and communicate your ideas to clients and the team
- Your design is well thought out, purposeful and has intent
Please send the above items to firstname.lastname@example.org