We’ve noticed that there is a need for a Coworking space in San Diego. So we are opening our office up to the San Diego Web Community. We prefer to share our space with creative and independent professionals working in the 2.0 space that are open to sharing their perspectives, humor, ideas and energy.
We currently have 4 workstations available at dt. We offer:
- Multiple conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A 50″ plasma monitor for presentations
- Pod style collaborative workstations
- Wired and wireless web access
- 10 foot windows with view of Balboa park
- A beer fridge
- Lots of music
- An instant crack (espresso) machine
- An excess of Tomfoolery
In case you are unfamiliar with what Coworking is – here’s its Wikipedia entry:
Coworking is an emerging trend for a new pattern for working. Typically work-at-home professionals or independent contractors or people who travel frequently end up working in an isolated way. Coworking is the social gathering of a group of people, who are still working independently, but who share values and who are are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with talented people in the same space.