- You are the liaison between technology and design. You will help your team and your client’s team understand the relationship between the two and how each can benefit the other.
- Participate in and contribute to creative exercises such as wireframing, experience maps, and personas
- Lead discussions and creative exercises with clients and team members
- Creation of rapid prototypes for validation or proof of concept
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients and stakeholders, providing sound rationale and reasoning
- Work collaboratively with experience designers and account strategists to plan interactive experiences for agency work
- Think through project challenges and provide recommendations and out of the box solutions
- Research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and the elegance of how we work
- 3+ years of experience in development and hands on UX experience
- Product development/design experience is a major plus
- Ability to own strategy and design conversations early on in the project
- You can perform research and make a solid case for an approach
- You show empathy for users, and can also execute ideas with code
- You understand how applications are architected, and know how to inform the team of opportunities and limitations
- You have the ability to view a system as a collection of objects and relationships and can break down complex taxonomies
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
You’ll need to provide us a few things:
- A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. We can smell form letters from a mile away, so show us you really want this!
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have.
- URLs to examples of your work and your role in the project. If you had a role in any server-side work, links to Gists and publicly accessible GitHub repos are a plus.